Saturday, December 19, 2020

TWO More Christmas Movies. What's Not to Love About These Movies?!

 

We recently viewed the following two movies...Jem, myself and Grace, such nice special evenings...It's a wonderful way to unwind after a busy day.


So today I quickly recommend two more Christmas movies...




I remember this one very well...Oh.  My.  Goodness.

Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL movie...

 

The Christmas Box   (1995)   Maureen O'Hara, Richard Thomas, Annette O'Toole


Our youngest daughter, Grace is to thank for finding this beautiful movie from when she was very little and has always loved it through her teen years watching it and now in her mid twenties...What a sweet feeling for our adult children to have such lovely memories of these precious movies about the real meaning of Christmas.   Oh my heart!

We watch this youtube version on our big screen through our Channel Master and if you have a smart tv, I'm assuming you can watch in that way. 




Here is another we watched last night...This is such an inspiration and what we should be all about at Christmas and ALL year long...

We can be students of others!  This is a very good example of what we all should be.  Let's be Jesus to others. 

The movie is a very, very good, one of those Hallmark-Hall-of-Fame type movies we know and love so well.  

 

Christmas Angel (2009) 

(The trailer is good but a bit focused on the datie side of things and the music does not represent the movie.)   The real focus was on the 'Christmas Angel'.  What a heartwarming movie...

 

 

Will we be that Christmas Angel?

 

 loading ... Photo by Robert Stock

 


 

Oh, the thought of having God all alone to myself and knowing that God has me all alone to Himself!
-Andrew Murray 

5 comments:

Terra said...

I will look into watching those movies, I haven't seen them. Christmas services at our church in California will be outdoor or streaming, the church bought a large tent and heaters. What a year!

Terra said...

After my earlier comment I visited your link to the Erik Metaxas Show. He is brilliant, thanks for the link.

Amelia said...

Hi Terra! Thanks for coming by! I hope you enjoy the movies, they really are wonderful and so inspiring. That is so great that your church will be outdoor with heating, wonderful! Oh my goodness...You said it sister, "What a year!" *big smile*

Erik Metaxas really is excellent and is a clear thinker, we really enjoy his youtubes and he also has a television program on Sunday night on TBN.

Christine said...

Thank you for all the movie recommendations!
We have watched most of them. I always appreciate the movies you recommend. You have great taste.
Also the Erik Metaxas radio show!!!
Blessings to you and your family and Merry Christmas!

Amelia said...

Thank you Christine! So happy to hear your family have enjoyed the movies.

Yes, Eric Metaxas Radio Show, it really is a good one to keep up with. He has quite a bit of sense on so many things going on. I really appreciate Eric Metaxas.

God bless you and your family, have a Blessed and most Merry Christmas!