Sunday, May 16, 2021

A Lovely Sunday

 

 

We've had a lovely Sunday, it was a dreamy, rainy day.  

 

This evening from our screened porch, the sun had came out and you could hear the peaceful rhythm of the rain drops whispering peace and joy.

.

.

The little area to the side shown here, lined with wood is our little blind dog, Muffie's area when he needs his fresh air.  The little guy does pretty well finding his way around and on up to the ramp to the dog door.

.

A new Ivy plant I treated myself to and repotted, it's so pretty and almost ruffly.  It's name is Bettina Ivy.



loading ...  Black & White Photos by Robert Stock

What's for supper?

Sunday suppers are usually very simple, a very common Sunday supper in our home is scrambled pasture raised eggs, Ezekial bread toast and good ol' southern grits.   Did you know I'm a GRIT(S)?  I'm a gal-raised-in-the-south.  Half German and half Italian, now how's that for a combo?  Yes, it's quite a collision.  I laugh and say:   Italian styling and German engineering.    *huge smile*



 

Muffie is doing much better thank the good Lord, he was actually walking around today, almost strutting around like a little teddy bear.  He ate treats, chewed on several chewies and  devoured a baked egg.   This is Muffie recouping next to my husband last week one late night, he feels loved...and very sleepy here.  He has a funja face here.  In Italian, funja means...pout. 

 

 

 

 

 


Besides reading Psalms 37 and 91 slowly and cross referencing, I've been enjoying studying my Bible in Genesis and Revelation and oh wow is that interesting.  The churches mentioned...Sure sounds familiar. 

 

Have a sweet Sunday evening...  

 

Blessings to all.

 

 

6 comments:

Terra said...

I am so thankful you posted the video, he has a great heart for Jesus and for revival. Open the churches, it is time for Christians to push back, what a sermon. I encourage everyone to watch the video, that is the first time I heard of this pastor. Also your rabbit sculpture of the rabbit looking up is charming.

Amelia said...

Hello Terra, What a blessing your comment is! Yes, I agree with you, it's time for us to speak truth on many, many things. We really enjoy Pastor Locke, he's not afraid to speak truth and we love that. My little rabbit? I'm glad you like him, he makes me smile every day, I'm always tempted to pet him! One of my daughters and her husband gave me the charming rabbit a few years ago for Mother's Day.

Please feel welcome to come back and comment any time, your comment is a gift to me. I appreciate it.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

A wonderful and varied post, as usual. Thank you for the time you devote to your blog. I am sure many benefit from it. We never know who visits our blogs and don't comment.

I like your dog. We don't have grit here in the UK. I only found it once at a cinema.

God bless.

Amelia said...

Hi Victor, Thank you for your kind comment, your encouragement is a blessing and Gift.

So glad you like my dogs, they are such sweet bundles of joy, small and large, we have all sizes and shapes! lol That's interesting that you don't have grits there in the UK. My sister in law lived there for ten years with her husband and family and she would tell me of the many differences.

Take care now, Blessings to you!

Marianna said...

Sweet pics! The bunny figure is charming as is your new ivy plant!

I like the idea of doing breakfast for dinner every Sunday night; it helps to have rhythms in your cooking so it takes out the mental work of cooking... I need to do more of that instead of "reinventing the wheel" every week. :)

Amelia said...

Hi Marianna! Yes, on Sunday nights...I figure it's our Sabbath too! : ) So, the easier the better I say! lol Scrambled eggs, toast and maybe grits if we get the druthers, but it's got to be easy grits. It's Sunday after all! (As I know you will definitely agree!) Haha!