Monday, January 25, 2021

A Brief Word

I was planning on taking a leave from my blog for a while as life happens and I focus on that Life, leaving my January 22, entry to rest here for a bit; the Reflection of the World.  But there are so many things that are beneficial to share as saints of God have some profound  things to say in this moment and the least I can do is share them.  Our plans are not always God's plans. I will be hanging loose, but who knows what a day brings and what God lays on my heart.

loading ...  Photo by. Robert Stock

2 comments:

Linda said...

So glad you decided to stay. Sometimes I read your blog late and haven't left a comment. I listened to the song by Sarah Groves and it was very lovely and a blessing. xox Your a dear sister to me ! ~ Linda

Amelia said...

I appreciate you Linda, you have such a sweet heart and a thoughtful one too. Thanks for letting me know that this blog is a blessing to you, I enjoy yours too. Such a neat feeling to know there are sweet brothers and sisters as yourself sprinkled throughout our land even across the seas too. <3