Monday, May 10, 2021

Fear Not, God is in Control. Beautiful Peace, Friendship with God, Updates on Muffie



This morning I was reading in my devotional and it ends like this:

 

"Having a friendship with God is no small thing."

 

Amen, there's nothing like it.  That personal relationship with the Lord, talking and walking with Him, spending time with Him and knowing Him and that still small Voice.


 

This week what I saw;  this beautiful scene one morning...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f6/bf/aaf6bf330e950138c83762114b693951.jpg 

 

 

I'm taking care of our little blind dog, Muffie, he's having a very hard week and not eating hardly anything, I'm giving him syringe fulls of water with nutrients.   Here he is a sleepy morning this week in his little bed.   I wonder what he is thinking, I hold him and he cuddles with me. We've had him since '08 and he was at least several years old at that time...My daughter Joycie was driving down the main street of our suburban neighborhood back then and Muffie was waiting in the middle of the street looking at her, just sitting there, not budging. She had to drive around him, she looked through her rearview mirror and he was still there, she made a u-turn and opened her car door and he hopped in just so happy.  He was matted so badly and his collar was rusted shut, someone had just left him out in the rain and everything else, poor little fur angel.  But he was in his forever home at that moment and would be loved and cared for.   

  Sleepy little Muffie.  

 EDIT 5.11.21   Muffie today: 
  Muffie is doing much better today thank God, I was so rejoicing in the Lord.  He ate three soft treats today and enjoyed chewing on his favorite chewy.   I bathed him today and he's drinking water on his own.  He rolled around on his back in the sunshine for a little bit and even barked a little when his fur angel siblings were barking.  He's not quite back to normal but the difference between today and yesterday is night and day, God answers prayers, please keep praying for our little guy.

 

I've watched Mrs. Miniver (1942) this week, one and a half times to be exact and it is quite a movie.   I love the end scene and have used it on this blog because I believe it's me and it's you...It's those of us who are serving God together in this war torn land and world...

 

God wins.   

 

Have a sweet evening,  blessings and a huge thank you to those who were so very kind to take that time and leave encouragement on my last blog.  Those comments were gifts.   Gifts. 

 

My husband reminds:  Don't be in fear, God is in control.

 

8 comments:

Sandi said...

So wonderful to read this on this quiet morning, Amelia. Thank you.

I wasn't able to get to the videos from your blog. The links did not work, but I was able to go to You Tube and search for them and found them.

Be blessed.

Amelia said...

Hi Sandi, thank you for letting me know the direct videos didn't work. I'm so sorry, I was in a hurry and forgot to also place hyperlinks, my daughters have the same problem when viewing my blog on their phones. Thank you for the reminder! : )

God bless you Sandi! I appreciate you! (((hugs))) Seen any interesting and encouraging videos your way lately?

Little Mama Mia said...

Poor little Muffie... I'm praying for him!

Really looking forward to the video you shared about fear and will also play her testimony as well. Both sound really good.

Beautiful pic of the egret by the pond..!

Love you, Mom!

Amelia said...

Hello Lea, I know you will thoroughly enjoy the videos, they are around 15 minutes or so each and are very good....I have her on now, her music choices are beautiful for one, her fur angels are adorable and cared for well.

God is so faithful to be answering our prayers on Muffie, today he gobbled up soft treats *twice* and happily munched on his favorite kind of chewie! I was praising the Lord!!! ...He even rolled around on his back in the sun, God is so good!

Love you too dear one.

Sandi said...

Amelia, I have been watching ministry videos and that sort of thing. 😀 Also watching minimalism and homemaking You Tube channels like The Daily Connoisseur. She makes videos about her lunch and clothes and cleaning her house...it is oddly relaxing! I have been inspired lately and started cleaning a lot and decluttering. Have you ever heard of Shirley Lise? She posted something very encouraging today. Also, Timothy Dixon, a minister from Alabama.

Sandi said...

Another minister you might like is Rick Renner. He also posts things on YouTube. 🌸

Amelia said...

Hi Sandi, I'm enjoying this conversation...Aw....The Daily Connisseur. We like her. She does some very nice videos, very nice. She has a friend who is nice too, 'Faith and Flour'. I haven't heard of Shirley Lise, I'll have to look her and Timothy Dixon up. I know of I've heard of Rick Renner, I'll have to give him a listen as well. Carter Conlon from Time Square church in NY is usually very good as well, that is the church David Wilkerson pastored before he passed away in a car accident. He's usually right on, very much like David Wilkerson. The one you sent me a while back was very good too.

Oh yes, decluttering. I just took a stuffed bag of fall clothes out of my closet, all of those fleece pants take a lot of room. I'm constantly decluttering it seems but it never looks like it! LOL But I do think it's good, I think we can think much better and more clearly. : )

Thanks for sharing Sandi! : )

Little Mama Mia said...

Oh I’m so glad to hear that about Muffie! What a wonderful answer to prayer! 😍🙌🏻

I just finished the videos and I’m on the verge of tears - her testimony was so very touching! Both videos were wonderful... she seems like such a sweet person with a tremendous heart for the Lord. And her videos are beautiful. thank you so much for sharing. Love you so much! 💗