Monday, August 15, 2011

This Morning. This Evening. For Real.


This morning the moon was still out, now how's that? Drinking coffee in my pjs and the moon is out...I thought it was so very neat. Good morning Jesus.






Hubs wants to know if I want to go for a walk after supper, oh yes, oh yes I say.

I grab my camera, this was what we saw on the way out to the back of the property, I love the way the setting sun reflects upon the trees. Just like we should reflect Christ.








Spooky dude snake on the way back...He didn't scare me...I think he was a rat snake. I think.







Watch out Guisseppe, you just passed a snake dear one. This is another of our fur angels, he too was found. He has cataracts and I treat them with a homeopathic drop for such a thing. He is a darling, he's a chunk too...Talk about a good natured little dog...He's just so glad to be here. We love him.











On the way back...I'm telling Hubs about the books I'm reading. I was hoping to get a nice sum for a huge lot of very nice books our oldest girls brought to half price books this eve. HP books are inundated these days and gave us very little for a nice set of books. Poo. Hubs was telling me I could have used the sum for perhaps a nice signed old Grace Livingston Hill book and others. Oh well, so much for that...At least for now. Oh the ups and downs of real estate. That's okay, that's the way the ball bounces, it will bounce back up, the Lord is faithful. I'm the queen of making do or doing without...I can be rather creative let me tell you! : ) It's all about contentment. I love it here.
Oh my we're back at the house and Hubs and I cannot believe the beauty we are seeing tonight.

































Above my head...

















This looked like something from the movie, 'Gone With the Wind'...I was flabbergasted at the beauty...















In the cozy house to feed the four doglets and kitlet...I thought this spoke of our lives these days. The mannequin from our daughters modesty boutique now closed because of the economy, it now sports a dress ready to be tweaked by our daughter to add some material here and there...Boxes being gone through...The stairway Hubs is artfully working on...I love the old fashioned look of it with the wood and all.





Let me go outside again...Oh my, it has become even more lovely! It reminds me of Heaven...













Oh it's getting dark now...

The basil plant looked neat I thought under the twilight skies...Let me stoop down on the porchhhhhhhhh...







...Oops. I fell on my rump I did. I made the most of it...I sat and admired the sky some more...It was nice. I felt like a little girl sitting there just nothing better to do than observe God's Creation...







Goodnight All...

Our kitten, Marilla and our sweet dog, Charlie Horsie. Isn't Charlie such a love? He's sharing his food with the kitten...Hubs and I rescued Marilla several weeks ago under a freeway overpass...You should have seen me in a skirt under the streetlights capturing the kitty...






Nightie Night, have a sweet sleep All...

The Heaven's Declare His Glory! May we abide in Him, what a friend we have In Jesus.

The end.

P.S. ....Don't you just love the bongo drums on the old Dick Van Dyke show theme ? Can you guess what we are watching?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, that was an awfully big snake!