Thursday, January 20, 2011

Roe Vs. Wade, What has Become of Us?

An Article I wrote for a dear friend's magazine:

Roe Vs. Wade, What Has Become of Us?

Please read here on one of my other blogs: VisionForaGodlyHome

Much of my growing up years and the moral climate is described in detail in the above article. The article is not to lift myself up. It is to bring awareness to the roots of evil that have crept into our nation. It is an article to save little innocent baby's lives and raise awareness of how far we have gone. My 28 year old daughter is a counselor at a prolife clinic, I once was a prolife counselor myself before I took my place at home with our four little babies, although I did counsel over phone for a time while living in the city.

Oh what has happened to our nation, oh where is the church for the mostpart? Oh God give us true pastors. I know there is a remnant of true pastors who are willing to cry out and weep over sins of our nation but they are far and few between and it makes things very difficult for our family at times...
loading ...

No comments: