Monday, September 30, 2013

Ronald Reagan Speaks Out on Socialized Medicine, A Most Timely Message This Eve...

On this eve let us remember what Ronald Reagan's words were on socialized medicine:



We have had four daughters out of pocket with our own personal doctors or midwife team, my husband works straight commission, also being self employed, we own our own business and I am a stay at home mom.  Are we wealthy?  No.  Are we frugal?   Yes, and I consider it an art.   We are responsible Americans.  We are children of God.

My husband asked that I include this quote also:

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools." - Plato



3 comments:

Ellie Rae said...

Good one.

Cinnamon said...

It *is* an art form to live frugally.

Love Ronald Reagan.

What a sweet fall party with your girls. Girls add life to everything they do and what a blessing that is!

~Cinnamon

Amanda said...

I listened to this.

How timely. Yes.

How good.

I like the quote from the Mr.:-)

Thank you Mrs. Amelia for always...always taking a stand to post these things. To share your vision for a Godly home:-)